What To Bring
- Your pet’s up to date shot records.
- Completed enrollment forms from this website. Please print off and fill out the enrollment forms found on under client forms. This will make for a faster check-in.
- Your dog’s food in an airtight container. You need to decide whether to bring food or have us provide food. Special diets are not a problem, and in most cases, can be administered at no additional charge. (Granny's favorite? Krispy Kreme!) If you decide to bring Fido's personal food, please package as follows so there is no confusion.
- Individual airtight bag labeled with dogs name, date of feeding and time of feeding.
- Any necessary medication clearly marked. Medications need to be clearly marked with Fido's full name as well as doctors orders. No additional charges will be incurred for administering most medications. Some medications will incur a small charge.
- Bedding and toys. K9 Country Village has plenty of bedding and toys for your pet. However, you may bring your own if you would prefer. Bedding needs to be machine washable. K9 Country Village is not responsible for damaged bedding or toys.
565 Pinnacle Lane • Dayton, Tn • 37321 • 423-298-5026
HOURS OF OPERATION 8-11 AM and 3-6 PM (CLOSED 11-3) M, Tu, Thr, Fri, Sat
SUNDAY 3-6 PM
CLOSED ALL DAY WEDNESDAY